Luimoto seat covers are a great way to customize and enhance the look of your motorcycle. Please note that is only the seat cover, not the seat that we are selling.
Description for Seat Cover:
Introducing the all new Luimoto seat cover for the Kawasaki H2 Superbike! Featuring our most aggressive design to date inspired by the serpentine form of the H2. Tec-grip runs all along the seat edges for added traction and surrounds our luxurious suede surface for an enhanced quality experience. Carbon fiber look marine-grade panels reflect the light complimenting the silver mirror bodywork. Stand out with the finishing touch of Luimoto!
- Carbon Fiber
***Installation notes: Staples should be less than 1/4" and shot in an angle to prevent penetrating through the rubber and luimoto cover. You could also use upholstery spray glue to install the cover instead of using staples. If in doubt, bring it to an upholstery shop.***
Luimoto Design and Manufacturing:
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks before receiving due to manufacturing.
- Luimoto designs and manufactures these seat covers in Canada, utilizing computer aided design (CAD) as well as a computer controlled CNC cutter. This ensures you the highest and most consistent quality available.
- Custom made for you when you order and available in many color combinations
The seat covers are to be installed over your OEM seat. Installation is simple and all orders come with detailed instructions.
Tools required for installation:
- Staple gun (an electric or pneumatic staple)
- 6mm to 10mm staples
- Flat head screwdriver
- Needle nose pliers for removing staples
- Medium to large paper clip to help grip and stabilize one side while installing the other side
- Heat gun or blow dryer to soften material while pulling (This is optional. DO NOT overheat material.)
We are an authorized Luimoto seat cover distributor.
If you do not see the color you want or want to add a logo call us so we can help you.
Luimoto Seat Cover Installation Video