What is Sixty61's return policy?
We gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt of the product. We charge a 20% restocking fee or we provide a 100% store credit.
IMPORTANT: When you receive your products, please inspect them thoroughly before mounting them on your bike. If they have been mounted, we cannot accept your return.We DO NOT accept returns that meet the following conditions:
* Special orders.
* Hand made components from Sixty61.
* If a product's packaging is open and cannot be resealed.
* If the product has been scratched, damaged or scuffed in any way (by trying to mount it on a motorcycle for instance).
* If a product has been used. (Used includes mounting it on a motorcycle).
If a product is deemed unfit for return, Sixty61 will notify the customer that the return has been rejected and no refund will be issued to the customer. The customer can choose one of the following options:
* The product will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense; or
* The product will be recycled.
If you do not select one of the above options within 14 days that your return has been rejected, the product will be recycled.
We will not issue a refund for stolen, refused packages or undelivered packages if the customer was not present at the time of delivery or if the package tracking information showed it was delivered.
If an item is not as described and/or we shipped the wrong item, contact us immediately. The item must have delivery confirmation and insurance.
If you wish to return an item, please contact us for a return authorization within the returns period. You may contact us at 321-868-7752. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.