Hayabusa ABS 2022 - Current model
FULL ABS BRAKE LINE REPLACEMENT KIT.
All soft rubber OEM lines in the ABS brake line system are replaced with stainless steel braided lines with this kit. Braking response, feel and consistency is improved with this performance kit kit as it no longer allows power loss due to hose expansion. 2 hard steel lines inside engine bay area are retained as it makes installation easier and cleaner without negatively impacting braking performance.
Rear master cylinder line: Swivel threaded fitting on new Stainless braided line screws directly into ABS module. Line will route over the rear motor mount to exit between the rear frame spars and lead back to the rear master cylinder where it will attach with a provided 10mm banjo, bolt and washers.
Rear caliper line: Swivel threaded fitting in new Stainless braided line screws directly into ABS module. Line will route over the rear motor mount to exit between the rear frame spars and lead back to the rear caliper and attach with a provided 10mm banjo, bolt and washers. All mounting grommets and required hardware are included for a clean install and attachment of the Speed sensor wire.
Front Master cylinder line: Swivel threaded hard line from under tank screws directly into Core Moto stainless steel junction block with master cylinder line attached. Line will route directly to the front master cylinder where it will mount with a provided 10mm banjo bolt and new crush washers. Mounting of this line requires a small tab on the OEM stamped metal mounting bracket for the junction block be removed. This can be easily done with common garage tools. Access to Instructions with photos will be supplied.
Front right and Left Lower caliper lines: New Core Moto Stainless steel Tee Block mounts in the same position as the original T block between the top of the radiator and the bottom of the head tube. OEM Hard line screws into new Tee Block. 2 separate lines for the right and left caliper are provided and will screw into the new Tee block. Each line is separately replaceable if ever damaged. The right line will have grommets installed for mounting the speed sensor wire. Both lines will include 10mm banjo bolts and new crush washers. The stamped metal mounting bracket will need to be slightly modified to accommodate the left caliper line. This can be easily done with common garage tools. Access to Instructions with photos will be supplied.
- Core Moto Brake lines with proper lengths, banjo bend angles, mounting grommets and colours according to your model and order details
- New low profile stainless shell banjo bolts with lightened heads
- New copper crush washers
- Installation and brake bleeding guide
- Lifetime warranty against leaks, breaks, ruptures and any type of failure of function
- Made in the USA
- Uses highest quality materials available, using only top-grade materials and construction
- Outperforms industry / market standards (see "testing section" below)
- Each line features an inner core Teflon hose wrapped tightly in a cold drawn high tinsel 32 strand stainless steel braid.
- Each line is coated with a flexible PVC outer shell for superior strength, corrosion resistance and abrasion protection.
- Color banjo fittings will not fade in the sunlight as they are not aluminum and are not color anodized.
- Quality is felt directly by the rider.
- Customizable colors, ensuring your bike has a truly unique look.
- DOT Certified
Core Moto's Teflon core stainless steel lines can be bent 18,000,000 times before rupture compared to only 750,000 bends of the standard PTFE used by other companies. These Hoses have been batch tested to 18,000 psi without failure (normal motorcycle braking pressure is 800 - 1,000 psi). Most companies only test assemblies up to to 5,000 psi. Core Moto uses line material that out performs industry standards.